Welcome to My Blog and 10 Random Facts About Me
In case you didn't know, my name is Elizabeth. I started a modest fashion Instagram account back in June and thought it would be fun to start a blog to go along with it. So you may be thinking what can I expect to see on here?? Let me tell you.. Basically everything I love doing! Fashion, yummy Recipes, home décor, etc... Just sharing fun parts of my life with you guys. To kick it off I thought it would be fun to share 10 random facts about me, so you can get to know a little more about me. Leave a fact about yourself in the comments so we can all get to know each other.
1. I lived in Canada for 9 years.
When I was only 3 years old my Family and I moved to Canada to start a church.
2. I'm a germaphobe!
seriously...... like I wash my hands 100 times a day.
3. I became an Aunt at 6 years old.
4. I'm a total bookworm.
Give me a good book and you'll see me next week. lol!!!
5. I'm an Entrepreneur.
Me and my sisters opened a small online shop, Triple Crochet Designs on Etsy, a few years ago where we sell crocheted items such as hats, scarfs, clothing, purses etc.
6. I am 5'9!I definitley have tall girl problems!
7. I am half Italian and half Czechoslovakian.My Dad is Czechoslovakian and my Mom is Italian, So I grew up with lots of yummy Italian food. My Great Grandpa actually came over on a boat from Italy all by himself when he was only 16!!!
8. I absolutley love horses!I would love to have a ranch if I could with a whole herd of horses!! Lol!!
9. I Love old TV Shows!!Some of my favorites are That Girl, Donna Reed, Road to Avonlea, Wind At My Back, The Danny Thomas show and I Love Lucy! Have you ever watched any of those?
10. I have a movie quote or song lyric for everything!!I'm always breaking into song, and usually only my sisters know the movies I quote.
Hope that was fun for you guys and not too boring! I realized I'm not a very exciting person, Lol!
P.S. When my Mom read this she said that I shouldn't say that because I am an exciting person. Haha! Thanks Mom! :)
Thanks for reading! Stay happy!