Welcome to My Blog and 10 Random Facts About Me


Hello Ladies,

In case you didn't know, my name is Elizabeth. I started a modest fashion Instagram account back in June and thought it would be fun to start a blog to go along with it. So you may be thinking what can I expect to see on here?? Let me tell you.. Basically everything I love doing! Fashion, yummy Recipes, home décor, etc... Just sharing fun parts of my life with you guys. To kick it off I thought it would be fun to share 10 random facts about me, so you can get to know a little more about me. Leave a fact about yourself in the comments so we can all get to know each other.

1.  I lived in Canada for 9 years.

When I was only 3 years old my Family and I moved to Canada to start a church.

2. I'm a germaphobe!

seriously...... like I wash my hands 100 times a day. 

3. I became an Aunt at 6 years old.



When my first nephew was born I was only 6 years old, I now have 9 of the most amazing nephews in the world (I may be a bit bias).





4.  I'm a total bookworm. 

Give me a good book and you'll see me next week. lol!!!

5. I'm an Entrepreneur.

Me and my sisters opened a small online shop, Triple Crochet Designs on Etsy, a few years ago where we sell crocheted items such as hats, scarfs, clothing, purses etc.
N

6. I am 5'9!

I definitley have tall girl problems!

7. I am half Italian and half Czechoslovakian.

My Dad is Czechoslovakian and my Mom is Italian, So I grew up with lots of yummy Italian food. My Great Grandpa actually came over on a boat from Italy all by himself when he was only 16!!!

8. I absolutley love horses!

I would love to have a ranch if I could with a whole herd of horses!! Lol!!


9. I Love old TV Shows!!

Some of my favorites are That Girl, Donna Reed, Road to Avonlea, Wind At My Back, The Danny Thomas show and I Love Lucy! Have you ever watched any of those?

10. I have a movie quote or song lyric for everything!!

I'm always breaking into song, and usually only my sisters know the movies I quote.


Hope that was fun for you guys and not too boring! I realized I'm not a very exciting person, Lol!


 P.S. When my Mom read this she said that I shouldn't say that because I am an exciting person. Haha! Thanks Mom! :)




Thanks for reading! Stay happy!


XO,


Elizabeth





Comments

  1. Okay, I had no idea you were part Italian but now that I know that, it makes sense! I also didn't know you were that tall! I also love Wind at my Back! You and I have a lot in common, which I already knew....haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B.H. Grace Boutique Dress Review

3 Ways to Style a Peek-a-boo Chic Skirt Extender